Thursday, November 18, 2010

Thank God, Good Will

So I went to Good Will for the first time about two weekends ago. Aparently twice a month they have half price Saturdays. What is this you ask? Well it is when they mark everything in the store at half price. So you can imagine my shock and aw when I went to get a couple things for Alex bathroom and ended up with tons of stuff. This is the breakdown.
7 long sleeve shirts for Alex (brands:Jumping Beans, Old Navy and Gap)
2 12X12 white molding frames with blue mat boards (bed, bath and beyond still tagged at 39.99 each)
1 white Ikea Shelf
Total price 1
$18.00.

Here are a couple pics of Alex Bathroom after decorating. It was already blue. The shower curtain, towels from Ross and the pics in the frames are of Alex in his first bath and a current pic I got blown up at Costco and printed in Sephia to look fancy. I destressed (distressed?) the frames and shelf with sand paper to give it a rustic look.

No comments:

Post a Comment