Sunday, November 21, 2010

Darn Toys R Us wish book

So Alex has been in love, and by in love I mean obsessed with the Toys R Us wish book we got in the mail a couple weeks ago. Everyday we come home he says "mommy I am going to read my book" and secludes himself to his room. Now as a mother that believes in education I am ok with his want to read, however every 5 min I hear "mommy I want this one" my robotic reply "ok great". He has grown into the Christmas spirit of giving however because now instead of skipping the girls section of the magazine, he comes over and points to the Barbie castle, or Dora makeup table and says "mommy you want that one?" I say "oh yes I love it" his reply "ok I will buy it at the store". Only if I knew about his secret bank account when I was buying my treadmill a month ago. :) He is such a super sweet heart here is a picture of Alex reading the "his" book. Notice that my son reads the Toys R Us wish book just like old men read the newspaper.

No comments:

Post a Comment