Friday, November 19, 2010

No Sleep for the weiry

So day 2 of the bed time routine is not as shocking to the soul. Last night between shuttling Alex back to bed maybe 5000000 (oops put one extra zero) time I heard everything from "mommy dont weave me, mommy puh-wease (please) wet me way wit you. Mommy I have to got pawty. Mommy I hungwe" and no I am not a terrible speller that is my phonetical interpretation of Alex's speach :) Tonight was not as bad during the 50000 shuttles all I hear was "No mom you can't I have to sweep in your bed". He is starting to grasp at straws now.. could this be a breaking of the will's. (insert ah ha moment). Below is a pic of Alex sleeping when he was a normal managable child. Yes that is him at a few weeks old and what appearse to be a bit of my cleav-ahge (that is my fancy way to say it).

No comments:

Post a Comment