Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Lil' Chef

So this year we are spending Thanksgiving with my family at my aunts in Camp Verde. I am super excited because it will be cold like the Fall/Winter should be. I am making a dessert, chocolate covered cream filed strawberries. That is right I took a homemade cream cheese frosting and piped into a strawberry that was dipped in chocolate. I made extra for the Fousts and they loved them.

Alex always wants to help me cook when I am in the kitchen he says "mommy I want to cook too." Normally I will sit him on the counter and let him stir or mix but this baking experience was a bit more sticky. So to help Alex cook i threw some flour and sugar in a bowl, gave him a spoon and let him go to town. Here are a couple pics of Alex in his cooking comfort zone. Above was a pic my aunt used in her daycare newsletter last year. Below is alex in action tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment