Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Charlie Brown Christmas Tree

 So Alex and I got this tree from my mom when we moved into our first apartment in 2008. Alex was one years old, and this tree was originally my moms first tree way back in the 1992. I call this tree Charlie Brown because all the poor pine needles fall with the whisper of the wind(overly dramatic). I plan to buy a nice 7 ft pre lit tree after this Christmas but I wanted to give him a proper fairwell by including him in our first Christmas in our new home. However even if he is replaced he will never be tossed out he will hold a dear place in my heart even if that means Alex will enherit it when he moves out.
 This is the Sesame Street Branch
Alex was in charge of hanging all the Sesame Street figurines this is him in action.

No comments:

Post a Comment